Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.818 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 105% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 30,678 zł (8,036 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 4,900 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fukuoka costs ¥100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 3 hours ago)