Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,198 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.032 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Toronto is 49% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 147% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 40,171 zł (9,963 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kampala costs 400,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oakland, California costs $161 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kirkuk costs 1,250 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)