Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.212 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 113% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 33,352 zł (7,919 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)