Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.872 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 94% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 29,028 zł (7,497 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)