Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.075 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 109% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 32,663 zł (8,015 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)