Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.817 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 95% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 29,193 zł (7,649 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)