Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.937 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 111% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 34,230 zł (8,694 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Tel Aviv costs 27 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oran costs 1,600 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)