Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.826 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 78% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 28,939 zł (7,565 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨750 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gold Coast costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Songnam costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)