Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,335 prices entered by 473 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.989 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 124% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 33,640 zł (8,433 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ternopil costs 10₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 140,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pretoria costs R 11,339 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$648 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,164 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)