Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.577 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 83% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,276 zł (3,991 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)