Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.969 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 85% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 27,714 zł (6,983 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 30 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $53 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.29 (about 2 hours ago)