Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Kraków, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 28,681 zł (€6,663) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)