Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Kraków, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.385 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 27,989 zł (€6,383) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Provo, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rotterdam costs €49 (about 3 hours ago)