Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 924 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 27,665 zł (€6,547) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)