Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Kraków, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,307 prices entered by 571 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.061 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 7% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 35,157 zł (£5,801) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)