Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.512 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 239 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (21 minutes ago)