Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Kraków, Poland
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.546 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,127 prices entered by 693 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 56% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨110 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Antonio, Texas costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Astana costs 7,200 KZT (about 2 hours ago)