Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Kraków, Poland
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.576 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,816 prices entered by 180 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyler, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)