Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.744 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,866 prices entered by 224 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)