Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Kraków, Poland
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.406 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 191 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 53% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 7,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,084 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Saarbrücken costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)