Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Kraków, Poland
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.463 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,925 prices entered by 172 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Neiva costs COL$2,245 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $0.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 3 hours ago)