Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Kraków, Poland
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.401 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,578 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 53% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seoul costs ₩4,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nellore costs ₨158 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)