Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 931 prices entered by 110 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 108% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)