Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 110% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,150 zł (kr28,393) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)