Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Kraków, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.600 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 129% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 35,801 zł (kr59,661) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 zł in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)