Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03857 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Kota Kinabalu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM14,734 (¥382,048) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM7,800 in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Agra costs ₨40,660 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U48,497 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)