Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.566 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 41% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨41,343 (6,297 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)