Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.487 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨68,186 (10,511 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)