Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Kolkata, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,023 prices entered by 509 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.041 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 16% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨65,552 (10,850 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $150 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guam costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)