Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Kolkata, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,251 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.612 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨52,177 (7,891 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $7,750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)