Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Kolkata, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,109 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.659 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,250 (15,505 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyoto costs ¥119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,500 (about 2 hours ago)