Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Kolkata, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,177 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.898 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨83,126 (12,051 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 11,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in San Diego, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)