Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,240 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨73,031 (10,603 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)