Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,052 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.881 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,301 (9,781 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)