Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Kolkata, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,122 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.810 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,985 (12,626 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windhoek costs 7 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)