Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.474 INR / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,091 prices entered by 216 different people.
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)