Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Kolkata, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,308 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.670 INR / UAH
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨77,061 (28,861₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Heraklion costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)