Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,346 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨52,293 (21,129₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)