Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019.
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 6% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨91,560 in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in La Plata costs ARS $650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)