Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico vs Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.702 INR / MXN
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,526 (Mex$ 24,995) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cúcuta costs COL$550,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)