Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08350 USD / ZMW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 786 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Knoxville, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 35% cheaper than in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Knoxville, Tennessee you would need to make just about $1,891 (22,643 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)