Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04453 THB / CLP
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 82% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 121,677 ฿ (CH$2,732,716) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)