Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.991 THB / EGP
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 ฿ in Klaeng you would need to make just about 66,365 ฿ (E£ 33,338) in Suez.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)