Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.784 THB / CNY
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 72,082 ฿ (15,068元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sibiu costs 5.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tirana costs 150 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)