Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.949 THB / BRL
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 80,027 ฿ (R$ 13,452) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)