Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05835 THB / XAF
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 122% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 146,588 ฿ (2,512,196 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)