Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05708 THB / XAF
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 122% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 163,939 ฿ (2,872,208 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)