Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28842 THB / JPY
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 134,210 ฿ (¥465,330) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 4 hours ago)