Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.945 THB / BRL
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 74,814 ฿ (R$ 12,585) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 3 hours ago)