Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.784 THB / CNY
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 33% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 90,299 ฿ (18,876元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)