Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28586 THB / JPY
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 134,280 ฿ (¥469,734) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €26,340 (about 2 hours ago)