Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.820 THB / CNY
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 ฿ in Klaeng you would need to make just about 65,275 ฿ (13,541元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)