Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.784 THB / CNY
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 11% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 75,783 ฿ (15,842元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $2,500 (about 5 hours ago)