Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28615 THB / JPY
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 103,090 ฿ (¥360,268) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)