Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.891 THB / CNY
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 54% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 112,150 ฿ (22,929元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)