Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Klaeng, Thailand
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 THB / IRR *
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 ฿ in Klaeng you would need to make just about 64,551 ฿ (﷼ 86,267,771) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sendai costs ¥3,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nantes costs €420 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 4 hours ago)