Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.641 THB / BRL
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 ฿ in Klaeng you would need to make just about 55,738 ฿ (R$ 9,880) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)