Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00314 THB / GNF
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 52% more expensive than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 104,905 ฿ (33,443,805 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 ฿ in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)