Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Klaeng, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.986 THB / EGP
Do you live in Klaeng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Klaeng (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 ฿ in Klaeng you would need to make just about 60,149 ฿ (E£ 30,282) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 2 hours ago)