Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.565 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,730 (€3,023) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)