Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$2,642 (CH$1,575,468) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 145 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)