Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23361 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$2,444 (R$ 10,462) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)