Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36484 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$2,799 (S/. 7,673) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)