Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19685 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 35% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$3,128 (15,892元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 3 hours ago)