Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19631 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 36% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$3,149 (16,042元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$216,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)