Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.940 CAD / AUD
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,234 (AU$6,631) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)