Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,910 prices entered by 800 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01689 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$2,533 (ARS $149,974) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)