Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$2,377 (COL$6,844,734) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)