Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01689 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$2,049 (ARS $121,283) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Montpellier costs €3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)