Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23456 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$2,455 (R$ 10,468) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 2 hours ago)