Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$3,796 (CH$2,263,912) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)