Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35511 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,124 (﷼ 17,244) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)