Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,095 (5,448,194 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nawabshah costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Agra costs ₨320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saipan costs $395 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)