Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16112 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Kitchener-Waterloo you would need to make just about C$1,734 (10,760TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)