Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 8% more expensive than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,499 (2,334,688 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)