Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21018 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Kitchener-Waterloo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,214 (kr29,567) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)