Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Kitakyushu, Japan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.723 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Kitakyushu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 27% cheaper than in Kitakyushu (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥377,000 in Kitakyushu you would need to make just about ¥276,523 (€2,115) in Riga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)