Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Kitakyushu, Japan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.483 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Kitakyushu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 26% cheaper than in Kitakyushu (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥368,000 in Kitakyushu you would need to make just about ¥272,711 (€2,058) in Riga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)