Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Kitakyushu, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.303 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Kitakyushu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 5% more expensive than in Kitakyushu (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥364,740 (€2,778) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥348,000 in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)