Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.875 KES / HRK
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling170,143 (10,083 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling128,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 3 hours ago)